Virat Kohli is an enduring Indian cricket participant recognized for his aggressive batting type and management because the Captain of the Indian Cricket Staff isn’t just a sports activities sensation but a person adorned with intriguing tattoos that maintain deep meanings. These tattoos, 12 in whole, inform a novel story about Kohli’s life, beliefs, and journey in cricket.
Explained: Virat Kohli’s 12 Tattoos And Their Meanings:
- GOD’S EYE Tattoo
– Tattoo: The first ink adorns his left shoulder in the form of ‘God’s eye.’
– Meaning: Kohli describes it as the all-seeing eye, symbolizing that everything is observed and accounted for. It connects him to the essence of life and human goals.
- Japanese Samurai Tattoo
– Tattoo: On his upper left arm, a Japanese Samurai warrior with a raised sword.
– Meaning: Kohli holds this tattoo dear, representing the Samurai’s code of loyalty, self-discipline, and ethical conduct, inspiring him to draw strength and practice self-control.
- 175′ Tattoo
– Tattoo: Inked on his left arm, this tattoo proudly displays his ODI cap number 175.
– Meaning: These numbers hold a special place in his heart, representing his cricketing journey and the legacy he leaves behind.
- 269′ Tattoo
– Tattoo: His upper left hand features his Test Cap No. 269.
– Meaning: These numbers carry immense significance, as they will forever be linked to his name, leaving an indelible mark in the annals of cricket history.
- His Mother’s Name Tattoo
– Tattoo: On his upper left arm, he pays tribute to his mother with the name ‘Saroj.’
- His Father’s Name Tattoo
– Tattoo: His father’s name also adorns his left hand.
– Meaning: A token of respect and gratitude for his parents’ unwavering support throughout his life.
- Lord Shiva Tattoo
– Tattoo: A tattoo of Lord Shiva, meditating on Mount Kailash near Lake Mansarovar, graces his left forearm.
– Meaning: Virat Kohli’s deep devotion to Lord Shiva manifests in this tattoo, symbolizing his spiritual beliefs.
- Monastery Tattoo On Shoulder
– Tattoo: On the left side of his shoulder, Kohli sports a Monastery tattoo.
– Meaning: This tattoo embodies peace and power, offering a sanctuary amidst the world’s chaos.
- Scorpio Tattoo
– Tattoo: A Scorpio zodiac sign is inked on his upper right arm.
– Meaning: Representing his astrological sign, this tattoo symbolizes his Scorpio personality traits.
- OM Tattoo on Shoulder
– Tattoo: The universal Hindu symbol, ॐ (OM), sits near the ‘God’s Eye’ tattoo on his shoulder.
– Meaning: It signifies spiritualism and the realization of his destined path, reinforcing his belief that his journey is not random.
- Tribal Tattoo
– Tattoo: Adorning his right forearm is a Tribal tattoo.
– Meaning: This symbol of aggression aligns with his fearless and competitive spirit on the cricket field.
- Dot Work Tattoo on Left Arm
– Tattoo: Created by Devendra Palav of Aliens Tattoo, this intricate design spans Kohli’s left arm.
– Meaning: This tattoo symbolizes his spiritual beliefs, emphasizing the interconnectedness of all things, the source of creation, oneness, the structure of life, and the head of all things.
Virat Kohli’s tattoos aren’t simply ink on his pores and skin; they’re a canvas reflecting his life’s journey, his beliefs, and the traits that have made him a cricketing legend. Every tattoo carries a narrative; collectively, they paint an image of the person behind the cricketing icon. These tattoos aren’t simply decorations but symbols of his id, experiences, and the rules he holds, making a tapestry that tells the story of Virat Kohli’s outstanding life on and off the sphere.